Residents will no longer be required to wear masks or keep social distancing in public, elected leaders decided Friday night, May 8
- After nearly 7-hour session, Riverside County supervisors vote to lift 3 coronavirus health orders
- Teacher at Martin Luther King High School in Riverside charged with rape
- Nordstrom closing permanently in Riverside, Montclair
- Riverside County coronavirus deaths reach 204; cases now at 4,817
- Man stabbed to death in Riverside during fight
- Face masks no longer required, but still recommended in San Bernardino County
- No one really knows when casinos will reopen, but here are their best bets
- Map shows coronavirus cases, deaths in Riverside County cities
- Overflowing wastewater, no hot water, vermin: Restaurant inspections in the Inland Empire, May 1-7
Two restaurants were shut down for health hazards in the past week, and inspectors found serious issues at several others.
In Southern California, DMV offices in Arleta, Fontana, Fullerton, Glendale, Inglewood, Los Angeles and Santa Ana are again open.
LAS VEGAS — Roy Horn of Siegfried & Roy, the duo whose extraordinary magic tricks astonished millions until Horn was critically injured in 2003 by one of the act’s famed white tigers, has died. He was 75. Horn died of complications from the coronavirus on Friday in a Las Vegas hospital, according to a statement […]
Florists, bookstores, sports shops and other businesses that can easily implement safety measures are clear to re-open Friday, May 8